- Atlanta, GA
- Regular Full-Time
You’re a motivated self-starter who is looking to make an impact at a fast-growing tech company. You have a foundational understanding of programmatic technology, ad operations, trafficking or analytics. You have exceptional interpersonal and communication abilities and enjoy highly collaborative, fast-paced environments. You are driven by a strong sense of work ownership and take pride in the details and timeliness of your work. As an Account Coordinator, you’ll assist in the flawless execution of strategic marketing plans for Fortune 500 companies.
Why Join Us?
- Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with a diverse group of high achievers who listen to your ideas and support you along the way
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality is embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you
About the job:
- Partner with the accounts and delivery teams to manage all tasks and deliverables aimed at achieving client goals
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of our client’s media plans to include placement and performance tracking
- Perform order entry for client invoicing, media procurement and project initiation
- Perform client activity and other custom reporting as necessary
- Ensure internal and client meetings are scheduled, productive, and documented for future reference
Requirements for consideration:
- Bachelor's degree and some professional experience within the online advertising industry
- Outstanding interpersonal, customer service, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and media tracking technologies a plus
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
What's on offer:
- A comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family
- Generous paid time off
- Fun team and company events
- Skills training and knowledge share webinars
- Write-for-Us and Ideas-First Employee Programs
- Entrepreneurial path of progression
- Supportive workplace culture and much more . . .
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.