- Germantown, WI
TMP Worldwide is seeking an intern to join the Finance Team in our Milwaukee office! We are looking for an individual ready to learn and prepare for a career in Finance. For TMP, it begins with innovative technology. The kind that enhances company brands, empowers them to engage with their audience, and delivers a consistent voice across every connection point. As the global leader in talent acquisition technologies, we’re committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands. To do that, we need stellar people in our Finance Team, making sure we’re always on track. Over the past 10 years – from healthcare to government to retail to technology and everything in between – we’ve revolutionized the way companies and candidates connect. Come be a part of the revolution.
What does a great T&E Accounting Intern do?
As an intern, you will take on several responsibilities, including, but not limited to the following:
Expense Report Preparation
This individual is responsible to coordinate with Company employees to ensure the timely and accurate preparation of their Travel & Expense reports.
- Coordinating with Company employees to obtain necessary T&E support documents
- Prepare T&E reports in accordance with Company policy
- Review T&E transactions to ensure policy compliance
- Research and resolve T&E issues within Oracle
- Manage workflow to ensure the timely Managerial review and approval of T&E reports and submission to payroll
This individual is responsible to ensure that the T&E activity is properly coded to the General Ledger accounts when the reports are submitted. Assist with the research and resolution of any T&E related accounting issues escalated by the Accounting or Payroll teams.
T&E Audit Assistance
This individual is responsible to provide assistance to the T&E Audit function. This will entail coordinate responses from the Company’s travelers and ensuring that the proper supporting documents are in accordance with documentation standards.
Requirements for Consideration
- Must be able to work part-time, 20 hours per week.
- Currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program at an accredited college or university, ideally in Accounting or Finance
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Positive, proactive & energetic attitude, strong work ethic & highly dependable
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong self-discipline and time management skills.
- Able to take direction and criticism.
- Self –motivated.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.