- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
What does a great Dev Ops Engineer do?
- Responsible for the deployment process
- Configures all builds and ensures they run on schedule and on a timely basis
- Troubleshoots all failed builds, involving the development teams where necessary
- Responsible for the execution of the process controls, ensuring that staff comply with process
- Manages the evaluation of Configuration Management tools and recommend those that best meet the organizations requirements
- Responsible for source control systems
- Responsible for automating server configurations across a distributed infrastructure
- Willingness to research and implement continuous improvements to processes and technologies used
To learn more about TMP Software Development and what we are working on- check out these links:
Stack Overflow page: https://careers.stackoverflow.com/company/tmp-worldwide
Requirements for consideration
- 3+ years’ experience in a Dev-Ops role
- 3+ years Linux and Windows server administration experience
- Experience with automated deployments/continuous integration/release engineering using Bamboo
- Scripting experience in Python, Powershell, Bash, etc.
- Configuration Management tools such as Salt/Puppet/Chef
- Desired State Configuration
- Hands on experience working with Git, Perforce a plus
- Working knowledge of Docker a plus
- Experience with firewalls, switches, and network security a plus
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.