- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
Bewerben Job ID 11627639
Bewerben Später bewerben (Will Open Email Application)
Manage the front desk of the headquarter office and have responsibility for greeting, telephones, and general office upkeep and maintenance.
- Responsible for office telephone console. Direct calls to appropriate parties and take messages when required.
- Schedule and organize conference rooms utilizing Outlook.
- Meet and greet visitors
- Manage the front desk
- Monitor companywide voice mail system
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Assist with reservations and catering orders for meetings and individuals
- Oversee housekeeping & tidiness of common areas
- Provide back-up support for the Facilities Team in the handling of inbound and outbound mail/packages
- Provide back-up support for the Facilities Team in maintaining adequate inventory of office & pantry supplies
- Perform additional duties and projects as required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple duties at one time
- Attention to detail
- High level of customer service